Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Good and the Bad

Well, today is one of those good and bad days. First, the bad. I found out that my suppliers are 49,000 units backed up on a respirator that I just sold a bunch of. That's really not good for Tough Guy, we need those, but we'll just have to wait, I guess. This swine flu is a complete joke, it's just like the normal flu, it affects the young and old. If you're in between that, you're just going to get sick. We'll get through it though, we always do.

Now, the good news. Kimberly had her yearly review today and got rave reviews! They told her she is the "backbone" of the department, and whenever there is a problem, people know to go to her. I'm so proud of her, she really is special.

I'm off to try and solve some problems, have fun and stay positive!

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment